2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s version of Romeo’s speech at Juliet’s bier was so good it moved Claire Danes to tears, nearly ruining the scene. The moment the director yelled “cut!,” Danes smacked DiCaprio on the arm and said, “Don’t make me cry. I’m supposed to be comatose, here!”
@gelo_delacruz @elleroj @akirehsiri @chesterfabian so i bet we’d all be fighting for dibs on this one
….Mother of Demeter…
I’ve died and gone to heaven
My English teacher used to make this for the gifted kids and leave it for us in the back room off of her classroom so no one else would see us eating it